"Lithuanian-Georgian Forum" purposes:
1. Strengthen the friendly relations between Lithuania and Georgia and contribute to their development;
2. Ensure cooperation between the countries on public, social, cultural, scientific and economic issues;
3. Continue the traditions of friendship between the two countries and pass them onto the next generation;
4. Encourage greater awareness of the unique Georgian historical and cultural heritage and modern Georgian cultural achievements in the Lithuanian society;
5. Use the Lithuanian experience in Euro-Atlantic reforms to provide the Georgian society with an opportunity of unity and gradual integration into the European Union.